when sport meets art and architecture
Last Set - Best Set
With this motto in mind, we planned the fourth and for now last round of "when sport meets art and architecture" for 2020.
Due to the corona pandemic, it was not clear for a long time whether the events could take place. In the meantime, recreational sports are permitted again in Hessen and we have decided to offer "when sport meets art" for you. This is of course subject to further official measures.
Of course, your health is very important to us and we take hygiene requirements seriously.
The following hygiene measures and rules of conduct apply to participation in the events:
1. All events take place outdoors
2. The minimum distance of 1.5m (better 2m) must be observed
3. The training takes place without contact
4. In contrast to the last few years, we do not provide towels. Please bring your own towel and water bottle with you
5. Please appear in sportswear for training
6. Please only come to the events if you feel healthy
7. We recommend voluntarily wearing mouth and nose protection
8. It is possible to disinfect your hands
9. All those present must register on an available contact list in order to be able to understand possible ways of infection
In a best-of we visit again the most beautiful places of the past years. In addition, we remain true to our tried-and-tested concept: A 60-minute training course led by personal trainer Linda Bernhardt is accompanied by interesting facts about the respective works of art or architecture locations.
This year we meet every Monday at different locations to start the week.
Participation is free of charge.
All you need is sports clothing, a towel and a drink.
01. Juni 2020, 10 Uhr
Entrance to Renthof
08. Juni 2020, 18.30 Uhr
Waschhaus der GWG
Hersfelder Straße 35
15. Juni 2020, 18.30 Uhr
Entrance of the Kasseler Kunstverein
22. Juni 2020, 18.30 Uhr
29. Juni 2020, 20.30 Uhr
Visitor center Herkules
A joint event by: